Saturday, September 14, 2019

The Streets that You Left - Liver and Gallbladder (COVER | SELF-DUET | plain83)

Hamaigashh people... dah lama rupanya aku tak jenguk blog nih, berhabuk bersawang level rumah hantu dah weh... yarabbi... *fuh fuhh hembus habuk* 

Hmmm aku update dengan entri song cover terkini aku jelah... this is my first ever Hangul music cover so pardon my goofy and messy pronunciation. I don't speak Hangul (Korean) but I do love some of their awesome songs. See I'm currently hooked on this latest Korean drama - "When The Devil Calls Your Name" on TVN, (read drama's plot synopsis HERE) and this particular soundtrack turned into an earworm, so I just had to eartab this out with my acoustic guitar and proceed with doing a vocal+guitar cover of it. I hope this version of mine (self-duet, double recording version) is not too crappy for ya'll to listen to ya ahahaa... seronok jugak rupanya berduet dengan diri sendiri lol (syok sendiri sekali sekala wehuu).....

Standard tuning, CAPO on 7th fret. Chords used: Am, G, C, Dm, E, F... and some random fretting on A, G and B strings. Mohon dengar pakai earphones or headphone, double recording ni ada efek bunyi left and right volume clarity yang berbeza :3


In the Youtube clip below is the original version of the song:


Hey now I won't sing a song that I don't understand the meaning of it ehh... so here's the English translation according to lyricstranslate:

On this street where you left, I'm all alone
Now I can't see your beautiful smile

You were like an oasis in the desert
Your small voice made me smile
Am I the only one who thinks nothing changed?
Only the streetlights shine on me

On the street where the last bus left, I'm all alone
Even the mountain birds that cried all night have left

On this street where you left, I'm all alone
Now I can't see your beautiful smile

You were like an oasis in the desert
Your small voice made me smile
Am I the only one who thinks nothing changed?
Only the streetlights shine on me

Come back to me
My dear, hurry back
Before another season comes 


Alrighty! Sekian dulu perkongsian suka-suki syok sendiri aku kali nih, later days peeps. Jerebu sekarang nih so enjoy your weekend while wearing face masks! Take care ya'll~ :D

Jya mata ne, koneko-tachi chan~ ( = ^ w ^ =)

7 comments:

  1. welcome back..best gak lagu ni..OST kdrama byk yg awesome...
    tak tengok drama tu..tak brp masuk genre devil, hantu,immortal..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis, just coming back occasionally jenguk blog :D
      Hehe... macam ala2 webtoon sikit gaya cerita ni :3

      Delete
  2. Terbaik la plain-san
    Saya dh jual dh gitar saya
    Xreti main

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Bizi sikit sis tahun nih, takde citer menarik nak hapdet sangat :"D

      Delete

Ada nak kata apa-apa yang bernas lagi kreatif? Kamon, kamon~
Oh ya... for new followers, please drop a comment saying Hi or any form of greeting ya, dengan itu barulah si plain83 ni boleh view blogger profile kalian dan follow blog kalian kembali :D
P/S: Inappropriate and obscene blogs won't be entertained though, harap maklum (^^,)