Thursday, August 16, 2012

A song I sing to my cats

I hereby present my latest vocal + guitar cover of the song: 'Sora mo toberu hazu - Sayonara Ponytail'.

 

I dedicate this song to my cats: the ones I've had, met, fed and simply made friends with at certain points of my life.

So here's some crazy news, yesterday I've received an exclusive invitation from ArtistProList.com, a music talent organization from the US (I was like, uhuh'...uh...SERIOUSLY??? Woooot!!). It seems like they have selected me as one of the finalists for the 3rd season! The invitation reads: "The 3rd season of ArtistProList.com International MUSIC TALENT CONTEST is counting down... Finalist selections are this week! The Winner will have a chance to be seen by thousands of Music Industry Fans, Professionals and peers".


Then I figure, yeah it's tempting to participate and all, and this is actually the first time that my guitar+vocal song covers have caught the attention of an official music organization that is connected to real music recording companies...but then I've decided that I'm not into real showbiz n stuff, n music is just one of my hobbies, an activity which I do for fun while cheering anonymous people who like to listen to my music. I like the fact that my music can make some people happy, n it makes me happy too. Thank you ProList, for recognizing my music. I won't be participating though, since the possibility of being an official music artist who makes public appearances, singing in front of crowds, is just too surreal n overwhelming. I'm just not cut out for all that glamor ^^


13 comments:

  1. that was an awesome opportunity u got there . woww u are talented ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this makes me a 'douchebaguette' huh pop-soul? *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awak..awak tau, saya rasa..pop soul patut minta maaf kat awak sbb dengan entry awak yg ni, tak pasal2 dia boleh buat kenyataan yg bg saya sangat melampau..mmg bodoh betul la dia tu...memalukan kaum lelaki melayu terakhir betul :(

      awak, tak semua lelaki melayu berfikiran mcm dia lah awak..dia je bangang dan busuk hati perut...bangga dgn gangnam style lahanat dia tu...puiii

      Delete
    2. alaa dek non, benda dah basi biarkan je laaah...budak baru nak up je tu, mungkin juga kurang kasih sayang ^^

      Delete
  3. Anis-chan, you rock!!!!! n im proud to b ur fren... hehe... ive told u b4 that u're very unique and talented, ko tak caya... kn dah betul... kan,kan,kannnnnn ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kukuku alaa jgn puji i lelebih zai kat sni..nnt ada yg butthurt, especially malay guys..hahahaahaha!! XD

      Delete
  4. OMG! tekezjzut... nice cover. I like the intro, fooo fooo fooo fooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aku baru dgr lagu ko yg ni..cayalah bebeh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh hime chan ada youtube x? jom follow memfollow XD

      http://www.youtube.com/user/msPlain83

      Delete

Ada nak kata apa-apa yang bernas lagi kreatif? Kamon, kamon~
Oh ya... for new followers, please drop a comment saying Hi or any form of greeting ya, dengan itu barulah si plain83 ni boleh view blogger profile kalian dan follow blog kalian kembali :D
P/S: Inappropriate and obscene blogs won't be entertained though, harap maklum (^^,)